Who We Are
Solid Rock is a growing church in this area. Many new dynamic ministries have been, and continue to be created to help minister to the lives of people. In the midst of all the exciting activity we recognize that church health is more important than numerical growth and church programs. We believe God has a specific plan and purpose for each individual’s life. The ministries at Solid Rock are a reflection of our heart to help people of all economic, social, and ethnic backgrounds in the Jefferson City area, also around the World.
to provide a church where people can be saved, healed, set free, disciple, equipped, empowered, and serving.
to light the darkness and help every person in Jesus, become a disciple and build his kingdom.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments;
- Our God is a trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His sinless life, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory;
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit for the salvation of lost and sinful man, through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential;
- In a life of holiness, without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace;
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, received subsequent to the new birth, with the speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance;
- In water baptism by immersion for believers only which is a direct commandment of our Lord, in the Name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Spirit;
- In the Lord’s supper, consisting of the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, as the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ and as a memorial of his suffering and death.
- That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all who truly believe;
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus, first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the loving saints to meet Him in the air; and second, to reign on the earth a thousand years;
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.